5 tips for working at home
by Dem 85
1. Get ready for the work day like you are leaving the house.
2. Keep a to-do list for the day to stay on task.
3. Remove distractions, tv, and noise, and silence your personal phone, pets, and kids. Working from home is great, but depending on your job, it’s not always something you can do with kids around.
4. Maintain work hours. It is important to keep a schedule even if you work from home and work for yourself. Have work hours and off hours. Work-life balance is key when working from home.
5. Exercise – It’s so important to move your body. Working from home can get you into a rut of sitting all day and not moving how your body would want. Set a goal to get up and walk around for breaks; setting a goal of 5,000-10,000 steps a day is a great way to know that your body is getting enough movement.
August 17, 2022
August 12, 2022
September 15, 2018